Post questions, advice and pictures of Engine conversions here
11 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Monster Truck
- Posts: 5816
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:15 pm
- Town: Cape Town
- Vehicle: Hilux SFA & IFS
- Real Name: Allan 0721291160
You have to cut the brackets on the chassis and re-angle them
The trouble with trouble is...it always starts as fun.
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "
- LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
- Posts: 1274
- Joined: Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:45 pm
- Town: Virginia
- Vehicle: '97 D/C with all the trimmings & 2011 Troopy
- Real Name: Shane
Hey Scott did you ever sort this problem?Scott wrote:Thanks for the advice Hoppy.Will look at that angle.
Aint it ironic that "Common Sense" aint so common after all...
- High Range 4WD
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:37 pm
- Town: kathu
- Vehicle: 347 Ranger v8 Ranger 302 v8 Nissan Patrol 302 v8
- Real Name: christo