Hydrogen from water

Here we discuss various alternative energy solutions. From converting your car to electricity to converting your home to be off the grid.
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Re: Hydrogen from water

Post by CasKru »

blast wrote:
CasKru wrote:
Gunta wrote:I think I will wait a bit and see if you get a genuine increase and then buy one.
And it is for this reason why I'm trying to do descent tests and get repeatable results. :thumbup: :thumbup:
test results for Ford Ranger independent test
This reactor was free of charge to gain more results this vehicle does 100 to 200 miles a day they tell me it has gained an extra 7 miles per gallon they are thinking of having rest of their fleet converted.
Is this for petrol or Diesel powered Ford?
To God be the glory
blast
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: vereeniging
Vehicle: suzuki vitara

Post by blast »

CasKru wrote:
blast wrote:
CasKru wrote:
Gunta wrote:I think I will wait a bit and see if you get a genuine increase and then buy one.
And it is for this reason why I'm trying to do descent tests and get repeatable results. :thumbup: :thumbup:
test results for Ford Ranger independent test
This reactor was free of charge to gain more results this vehicle does 100 to 200 miles a day they tell me it has gained an extra 7 miles per gallon they are thinking of having rest of their fleet converted.
Is this for petrol or Diesel powered Ford?
I can find out, but i believe is petrol.
Quintin
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Umhlanga
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux D/C 2 x Diff lock, 33" MT Tyre, Lexus V8, Winch, Bull Bar and Tow bar.

Post by Quintin »

This is a very interesting concept, I could never understand it but there was a school bus driver in Delmas about 30 years ago he claimed he ran his school bus on water now I understand what he was talking about this is awesome. I might have missed it but where can I buy a unit like this.
Toyota Fortuner 3.0 D 4 D 4X4 A/T (4 play). Hilux DC 4x4, Lexus 4Lt V8, Mikhem suspension met 50mm lift, 50 mm body lift, Bilstein Shocks extra length, 33" tyre, 8 J rims, 2 x Lockers, Snorkel. (Blou Job) en dan n Peugeot 107 (Quickie).
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Quintin wrote:This is a very interesting concept, I could never understand it but there was a school bus driver in Delmas about 30 years ago he claimed he ran his school bus on water now I understand what he was talking about this is awesome. I might have missed it but where can I buy a unit like this.
Send Manny an email at infodrycell@gmail.com :thumbup: :thumbup:
To God be the glory
Quintin
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux D/C 2 x Diff lock, 33" MT Tyre, Lexus V8, Winch, Bull Bar and Tow bar.

Post by Quintin »

Thanks Cassie
Toyota Fortuner 3.0 D 4 D 4X4 A/T (4 play). Hilux DC 4x4, Lexus 4Lt V8, Mikhem suspension met 50mm lift, 50 mm body lift, Bilstein Shocks extra length, 33" tyre, 8 J rims, 2 x Lockers, Snorkel. (Blou Job) en dan n Peugeot 107 (Quickie).
Quintin
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Quintin »

Hi what is happening any more tests and results?
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

I have changed my setup. I don't want to post any information unless I have double checked my findings. I am still saving on fuel but figures vary at the moment due to me tinkering with the setup
To God be the glory
Quintin
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Quintin »

:twisted: :mrgreen: Thanks, Please keep me informed as I am very interested in this was thinking to build a dry sell when I get back to SA and install this in my Peugeot 107 see what difference it can make.
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Quintin wrote::twisted: :mrgreen: Thanks, Please keep me informed as I am very interested in this was thinking to build a dry sell when I get back to SA and install this in my Peugeot 107 see what difference it can make.
Will do :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
To God be the glory
Gunta
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 1996 80 series Land Cruiser VX 4500 EFI UK Import. Long range tank, Iron man suspension, ARB Bullbar, Front and rear diff locks, 33" BFG muds, Snorkel and attitude.

Post by Gunta »

Cassie, are you definitely saving fuel?
Worry about the things you can do something about, If you can't don't worry.
Live life to the fullest with no regrets.
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Gunta wrote:Cassie, are you definitely saving fuel?
Yebo. Currently it seems to hover in the region of 5%. I have modified my setup this past weekend and it seems like the economy has improved but it's to early to be 100% sure.
To God be the glory
Gunta
Vehicle: 1996 80 series Land Cruiser VX 4500 EFI UK Import. Long range tank, Iron man suspension, ARB Bullbar, Front and rear diff locks, 33" BFG muds, Snorkel and attitude.

Post by Gunta »

5% is way off 42%, surely there must be a general setting that gets it close to at least 20% and with some finer adjustments get it to 40%.
5 % savings could also be a change in driving style that you are not aware of.

Manny, do you offer a money back guarantee if it does not work. I am willing to try it and put it on a dyno to fine tune it to see if it works or not.
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Gunta wrote:5% is way off 42%, surely there must be a general setting that gets it close to at least 20% and with some finer adjustments get it to 40%.
5 % savings could also be a change in driving style that you are not aware of.

Manny, do you offer a money back guarantee if it does not work. I am willing to try it and put it on a dyno to fine tune it to see if it works or not.
Keep in mind that the 40% was with more than one reactor.

I did an economy run before installing to get the absolute best the car could do. I would coast longer distances when approaching stop streets and also down hill where traffic permitted. I also tried to drive at 90km/h where I could as this is usually the cars most economical speed. On the highway I didn't go any faster then 120km/h and I never revved the car higher than about 3800rpm. Driving like this I achieved 13.48km/L. After installing the device the first week I got 14.3 km/L also driving economical but less so and getting stuck in traffic the one day where I was stuck for about 45 minutes (car was idling).

It is for this reason that I am doing descent testing so that I can guarantee my personal results I get.
To God be the glory
Gunta

Post by Gunta »

Ok, I will wait and see what your results will get.
KZNSFA4Y
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Hilton
Vehicle: 92 Hilux D/C 2.2 4x4

Post by KZNSFA4Y »

I have a goal of 10l/100km with no load on the open road with my 4y D/C. This must also be done with a carb. Tall order to say the least. I don't drive my bakkie every day so I am considering using a deep cycle battery with a removable solar pannel to keep it charged to run my dry cell setup. Just not sure how long it will last before the battery is depleted.
blast
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: vereeniging
Vehicle: suzuki vitara

Post by blast »

KZNSFA4Y wrote:I have a goal of 10l/100km with no load on the open road with my 4y D/C. This must also be done with a carb. Tall order to say the least. I don't drive my bakkie every day so I am considering using a deep cycle battery with a removable solar pannel to keep it charged to run my dry cell setup. Just not sure how long it will last before the battery is depleted.
Hi Cameron, if your drycell use more then 10 AMPS,take the fuse out, and forget about, as your battery will be flat most of the time.
Manny
Gunta

Post by Gunta »

Cassie, how is your test doing?
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Gunta wrote:Cassie, how is your test doing?
Still going. I'm battling at bit at the moment as we are minus one car so we rotate the car and bakkie. I'm also still tinkering with the setup a bit and think I have found the reason why I am not getting the 31% improvement like the other guys do.
To God be the glory
Gunta

Post by Gunta »

What was the problem?
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Gunta wrote:What was the problem?
I haven't confirmed but believe that I am overheating the reactors thus reducing their perfomance
To God be the glory
Gunta

Post by Gunta »

If the reactors are attached to the exhaust how can you run them cooler?
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Honda Jazz

Post by Mr_B »

CasKru wrote:
I haven't confirmed but believe that I am overheating the reactors thus reducing their perfomance
The Japanese are battling with the same problem right now... :problem:
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia- ... 17272.html
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Gunta wrote:If the reactors are attached to the exhaust how can you run them cooler?
My setup is different to the other. The reactors are wedged between the heat shield and the manifold. This traps the heat and there is basically no wind flow.
To God be the glory
Gunta

Post by Gunta »

Mr_B wrote:
CasKru wrote:
The Japanese are battling with the same problem right now... :problem:
http://english.aljazeera.net/news/asia- ... 17272.html
Eish Mr B I think they have other problems as well, I would not like to have those reactors attached to my car when they explode.:mrgreen:
dalkill
Town: Cape TOwn
Vehicle: 2.4 GD6 SR D/C 4x4

Post by dalkill »

KZNSFA4Y wrote:I have a goal of 10l/100km with no load on the open road with my 4y D/C. This must also be done with a carb. Tall order to say the least. I don't drive my bakkie every day so I am considering using a deep cycle battery with a removable solar pannel to keep it charged to run my dry cell setup. Just not sure how long it will last before the battery is depleted.
i would say this is very achievable,
even without the help of hydrogen.
I once took a drive just me and family , on highway keeping it on about 90kph, and got 9'ish km/lt.
And my carb is import, which by all reports is slightly thirstier.

I would like to achive 10km/l loaded though - with the help of hydrogen - if it can :?:
That would be a drastic saving over my 6km/l now.
2016 2.4GD6 SR D/C 4x4 (Oct 2022 - current) (Buraaq VI)
2007 d4d 3.0 D/C 4x4 (Mar 2016 - July 2022) (Buraaq V)
2003 Isuzu KB300 D/C 4x4 (May 2015 - Feb 2016) aka Buraaq IV
2000 hilux DC 2.7 4x4 (Jul 2011 - Sep 2012) aka Buraaq III
1999 RXI 20v (Nov 2009 - Jul 2011) aka Quicksilver
1990 hilux DC 2.2 4x4 (Jun 2008 - Jul 2011) aka Buraaq II
1997 corolla 160i GLE (Feb 2007 - Sep 2009) aka Green Goblin
1990 GLI twincam (still my fav rolla) (Oct 2005 - Mar 2007) aka Wit Blitz
Golf GTI 2.0 (temp insanity for 2months) (Jun 2005 - Aug 2005) aka A mistake
1993 hilux SC 2.2 4x4 (April 2003 - Sept 2005) aka Buraaq

TOYOTA IS MY LEWE
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

Very achievable ..... my 4Y used to get up to 11k / lit on the open road without a heavy load and no head wind. (Completely standard setup with a brospeed branch, Nikki carb not EFI and on 30' tyres). Admittedly this was measured against the speedo and not GPS, but I also believe that a lot is attributable to driving style. Avoid harsh acceleration, take the foot off long before an approaching stop (i.e. avoid heavy braking .... it's lost energy), Listen to your motor - don't let it labour unnecessarily (rather change down with a lighter foot than foot flat in a higher gear), very often you will find that with the foot flat up an incline you will still not accelerate but if you slacken it off a little you will maintain the same speed as with it flat and of course there is the speed issue ... mine used to be happiest around 100 / 110 km/h (speedo).

You don't have to be a petrol miser, but just remain aware and use a little common sense. ;-)
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Velddrif
Vehicle: Triton 3.5l V6
Club VHF Licence: HC107

Post by george »

Mud Dog wrote:Very achievable ..... my 4Y used to get up to 11k / lit on the open road without a heavy load and no head wind. (Completely standard setup with a brospeed branch, Nikki carb not EFI and on 30' tyres). Admittedly this was measured against the speedo and not GPS, but I also believe that a lot is attributable to driving style. Avoid harsh acceleration, take the foot off long before an approaching stop (i.e. avoid heavy braking .... it's lost energy), Listen to your motor - don't let it labour unnecessarily (rather change down with a lighter foot than foot flat in a higher gear), very often you will find that with the foot flat up an incline you will still not accelerate but if you slacken it off a little you will maintain the same speed as with it flat and of course there is the speed issue ... mine used to be happiest around 100 / 110 km/h (speedo).

You don't have to be a petrol miser, but just remain aware and use a little common sense. ;-)
i agree with Andy.Just also want to add that the more standard you keep the bakkie the better for fuel efficiency.
The more extras you add the heavier on fuel.e.g raised suspension,bigger wheels,replacement bull bar,rtt ect.
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Mud Dog wrote:Very achievable ..... my 4Y used to get up to 11k / lit on the open road without a heavy load and no head wind. (Completely standard setup with a brospeed branch, Nikki carb not EFI and on 30' tyres). Admittedly this was measured against the speedo and not GPS, but I also believe that a lot is attributable to driving style. Avoid harsh acceleration, take the foot off long before an approaching stop (i.e. avoid heavy braking .... it's lost energy), Listen to your motor - don't let it labour unnecessarily (rather change down with a lighter foot than foot flat in a higher gear), very often you will find that with the foot flat up an incline you will still not accelerate but if you slacken it off a little you will maintain the same speed as with it flat and of course there is the speed issue ... mine used to be happiest around 100 / 110 km/h (speedo).

I think this only applies at sealevel. ;-) ;-)
To God be the glory
Mud Dog
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Post by Mud Dog »

Admittedly, the denser air at sea level helps. :D:

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
KZNSFA4Y
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Hilton
Vehicle: 92 Hilux D/C 2.2 4x4

Post by KZNSFA4Y »

I am having many Ideas for generating electricity with my vehicles wasted energy and using that to produce HHO. One Idea I have had is to get a secondary alternator with a much faster pully and flywheel setup and attach it to a relay that is activated by the current to my break lights. Also looking at ways to use the heat of my exhaust to generate electricity.

I can't wait to just put some dry cells to begin with.
Gunta

Post by Gunta »

Check this out http://www.waterpoweredcarplans.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
tersmit
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Durbanville Cape Town
Vehicle: '06 Hilux 4x4 4.0 Auto D/C, 185a/h Dual Battery Sistem, 1500w inverter

Post by tersmit »

I believe that the first automobiles, trains and some ships was powered only by water !!
They had the technology 100 years ago.
We have done it before, we can do it again
bloublasie
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Cape town
Vehicle: 1990 toyota hilux dbl cab sfa 4x4

Post by bloublasie »

Hi guys, I've been reading about the H2O booster on the site and it sounds good.
In fact I've started building one myself now.
I just have a question for Irishman.

Are you still using the hydrogen on your bakkiie and have you had any negative effects on the engine so far? Corrosion or overheating etc?

Thanks

Andre
4X4 Evangelist
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Modjadjiskloof
Vehicle: '92 4Y D/Cab 4x4 Hilux

Post by 4X4 Evangelist »

Hi guys,

I've just finished reading through this lengthy topic and am impressed by what you guys have achieved. However, it seems both this thread and the experiments have died a silent death - no posts, no questions, no results, etc.

Are any of you guys still busy with any of these experiments? If so, how about some feedback - even if it is by PM - please?

Shalom
Who knew...? Who knows...? Who will ever know...? Well, it all depends on where you are standing....!
Willem01
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: het nie 1 nie

Post by Willem01 »

Die goed werk ,,,,,soos julle sal sê fotos bevestig alles ek sal moet gaan soek in my arhives..
Ek het dit op my nissan 1400 gesit waar ek normaal weg 12km/l sonder die sel gekry het het ek to 22km/l gekry met die sel aan.

Ek het eers begin speel met n natsel tipe (toilet waterpyp so +- 30cm lank waarvan die 1 kant geseel is en die ander kant n skroefprop met die terminals aan stainlessteel plate gekoopel) waar jy die sel in n bak met die oplossing insit en dan die krag daardeur stuur en die gas daarvan vrygestel deur die bubblers hardloop om dit nontoxic te maak vir die alluminum want dit vreet dit op.

Om wel seker te maak dat dit gas is en nie stoom wat vrygestel word nie het ek n ballon gevat en dit vol gemaak (tot hy so groot soos n netbalbal is) met die hydrogen wat vrygestel word en dan n baie lang stukkie wol wat in petrol gedoop was daaraan vasgemaak en dit an die brand gesteek ....dit is dangerous doen dit nie in jou motorhuis nie jy sal permanente gehoor skade hê .... dit ontplof erger as wat jy n 2 liter bottel met breakfluid en chloor laat ontplopf. Ek het gevind dat die sel nie effektief is nie en dat as jy nie presies die regte hoeveelhied caustic soda in gedisteleerde water oplos nie en as die spasiering van die plate in die sel te groot of te klein is dan sit jy met n warm water heater want jy trek te veel ampere vanaf die alternator en die hoeveel heid gas wat vrygestel word is te min om enige besparing te kry.......
Want as die oplosiing nie reg is nie trek jy te veel ampere en sit n swaarder las op die enjjin wat maak dat die engin meer petrol gebruik om die alternator aan die gang te hou = geen besparing nie.

Toe ek sien dit werk het ek besluit om droë sel te bou ( 2 sel met 11 plate in met 2mm gaps tussen in plate waar die negatiewe terminaal aan 1st en laaste plaat gekoppel is en die positief aan die middelste 1 en die res van die plate dien as floaters waar die krag van die 1 na die ander plaat spring wanneer die oplossing deur die sel vloei , die kante was van deurskynende perspex 10mm dik en die seels tussen in wat vir my die 2mm spasie gegee het was n tipe rubbermat verkrygbaar by Sondor in silverton, die outlets was van Gardena fittings wat ek gemodify het,,,jy kan nie koper gebruik nie dit word gevreet deur die oplossing,Elektriese draad was sweis kabels vanaf battery, en dan die normale relays, ampmeter, heat gauges, led liggies ,switches,,Schrubber container en dan container met die oplossing in , ,pypies vir die vloei van die gas,)

ooo en dan natuurlik moet die inlaat van die gas so na aan die butterfly wees as moontlik vir die tipe voertuie wat nie fuel injected is nie,,,,as hy fuel injected is kom die gas direk by die airbox in

.....die tipe sel lê glad ni in n oplossing nie, die oplossing vloei tussen die plate deur wat
maak dat dit n baie koeler stelsel is.....ek het egter bietjie gesukkel met die uitleg van die sel oor die beperkte spasie binne die enjinkajuit vir die montering daarvan.
Die sel moet sover as moontlik die heel laagste wees van die sisteem as jy slegs van gravity feed gebruik maak. Waarmee ek nog gesukkel het was dat die sel nie moet lek nie want die goed is corrosive want jy gebruik (Drain Cleaner) Vir die enjin cc 1400 - 2000 het jy nie meer as 2l gas per minuut nodig om liggter op brandstof te wees nie dus het jy n sekere opppervlakte nodig vir n sekere totaal in liter gas wat jy nodig het.

Met die stelsel aan en dan af het ek fisies petrol in n 1 liter bottel gegooi en die main tank s'n ontkoppel en dit opgesit en met oop stuk pad wat stil verkeer het gevat en gery tot ek gaan staan het afstand gemeet carb weer vol gemaak en weer gery vir toetse.

Wel om van Pta na Bfn en terug te ry met 1 45l tank petrol ja met 1 tank petrol met n standaard nissan 1400 sal ek dit insit dit werk. Ek het ongelukkig nie die toerusting of fondse gehad om dit netjies te kan CNC cutting en dit 100% te kan maak met die korrekt spasiering en die regte graad stainless steel plaat nie indien wel met die minimum wat ek kon doen was daar ......savings all the way.....

Voordat ek 1400 verkoop het het ek als uit die bakkie uitgehaal en wou nie die volgende eienaar afskrik met die stelsel nie want hy sou nie geweet het waarvoor dit is nie,,,, :crazy: :crazy: n paar het my so aangekyk as ek petrol ingooi en hulle check die water dan sê ek maar net dis n nuwe verwarmer stelsel

MOET NET NIKS VANAF DIE INTERNET KOOP NIE NIE EERS PLANNE DIE LEESTOF IS DAAR DIT IS VERNIET
Attachments
Soortgelyke sel met dieselfde hoeveelhied plate
Soortgelyke sel met dieselfde hoeveelhied plate
11plate.jpg (35.89 KiB) Viewed 13883 times
4X4 Evangelist
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Modjadjiskloof
Vehicle: '92 4Y D/Cab 4x4 Hilux

Post by 4X4 Evangelist »

Thanks Willem. What about the pioneers who started all of this (Piet Petoors, Irishman, Manny, etc.)? Why are you guys so quiet on this topic?
Who would venture an opinion to say which system (wet- or dry cell) is most effective?
Who knew...? Who knows...? Who will ever know...? Well, it all depends on where you are standing....!
Willem van Schalkwyk
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux

Post by Willem van Schalkwyk »

Hi,

Enige feedback op n 2.7i?
Ek bekyk dit ook al baie lank.
Gebruik die ouens wat die protipes gebou het nog of het hul al beter stesels gemaak?
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Ron Irishman has long since been inactive on the forum .... same goes for Manny. As I recall Manny pursued this to the point where he made a business out of it, supplying and fitting units. I built two units but never installed either .... I was a bit concerned about the effects on the exhaust / silencers (rust).

Gunta

Post by Gunta »

Cassie fitted it to his Tazz maybe he can give us a long term update.
jammerchell
Town: CALIFORNIA
Vehicle: VH125

Post by jammerchell »

metal detectors are very helpful, it can be used to detect the underground metals and even can help you find the metal goods that you lost easily. and when it find the metal it will give you an indication, which is really amazing.
pietdevs
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Mosselbay
Vehicle: Toyota Land Cruiser Troopy

Post by pietdevs »

I have built a number of these hydrogen systems and the problems I found is overheating of the cell and very high amps (20 - 25 Amps) requirement to produce enough gas to make a difference. Heat buildup is caused by the high amps being pushed through the system. The electrolyte is depleted fairly quickly at this rate of amps. I used both bicarb and caustic and got the same gas production with both. Safety is a factor because H2 is very explosive. You notice a difference at idle because the small volume of gas makes a difference at idle but very little at operating conditions. Another mod I did was to use a alternating power supply - the + and - changing every 5 minutes to eliminate build-up on the cathode. I used both stainless (316) and titanium for electrodes and even tried platinum coated titanium probes. I installed an ammeter to monitor and regulate the amps and the problem is that the amps drop fairly quickly when the system heats up and the electrolyte is depleted. I had to continuously adjust the amps to regulate the system. All this work for a very little increase in fuel consumption. I don't think it is worth the effort.
GeorgeJvR
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Louis Trichardt
Vehicle: 2008 Prado 4.0 V6, 1989 SFA S/C 2.2 1998 SFA LTD 22RE

Post by GeorgeJvR »

Ek het gister 'n Chev Elcamino 5.7 V8 gesien met ;n droësel voorheen 3.5km/l nou 7km/l
Op die ou se seun se 1.5 hyundai kry hy 200km per tank meer "45L"

Ek gaan nou ook bietjie begin rond krap, dit gaan tyd vat maar nou ja ek is geduldag.
To Buy and sell a vehicle is my hobby
Make a deal that no one else thought possible is my aim

Kom wat wil ek bly 'n Bul!
antlo69
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Pretoria North
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 3.0 D-4D, leveling kit, 17" with A/T BFg's, sadly stil some Tupperware, wish list growing by the day

Post by antlo69 »

Toe ek aangesluit het by die forum het ek alles gelees oor die, en toe skielik het alle gesprekke dood geloop. Geen bespreukings verder nie.

Ek is ook baie lus om dit te probeer. Is net bang vir 'n "ka-boem"
"Must be a Toyota, must be a diesel and must run on BFG's"
GeorgeJvR
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Louis Trichardt
Vehicle: 2008 Prado 4.0 V6, 1989 SFA S/C 2.2 1998 SFA LTD 22RE

Post by GeorgeJvR »

Jip daai ka-boem .......Eina!
To Buy and sell a vehicle is my hobby
Make a deal that no one else thought possible is my aim

Kom wat wil ek bly 'n Bul!
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Die "Ka-Boom" is nie vir my 'n bekommernis nie .... die bedrading moet net eenvoudig 'n over-ride OFF switch binne in die kajuit hê asook 'n relay wat nie toelaat dat die eenheid krag kry sonder dat die enjin loop nie. Wat my meer bekommer is dat dit nie saak maak as daar af en toe 'n bietjie water kondensaat by die silinder kop / uitlaat stelsel deurloop nie, maar as dit altyd voortdurend is wonder ek wat gaan gebeur met die uitlaat kleppe, exhaust ports, manifold, uitlaat pype en knaldemper. As daar skade gely gaan word deur roes, korrosie of erosie, dan is die konsep nie meer so aantreklik nie. Daar is nie genoeg terugvoering oor wat in die lang termyn verwag kan word nie.

Net my gedagtes daaroor. ;-)

soutie 1985
Town: johannesburg
Vehicle: nissan 1400

Post by soutie 1985 »

Hi guys

I'm new to you forum here. I been look to run HHO setup in my little nissan 1400 bakkie with FI setup on it. And been reading over topic you have going and going me get most of the part need to run it today.

I wanna ask if you could send me the magic mox you are use as your electorlite in the water. As I'm test it out with becarb for now. Going to builders tomorrow to get the 316 ss fencing wire you have recommended to use. And the fish tank valves. I got my bottle ready with perspex lids that swap out the metal ones.

Thank you.
Bosfebok
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Roodekrans
Vehicle: 1995 Hilux Raider 2.2
Club VHF Licence: X248

Post by Bosfebok »

Hi.

Stay away from the wire type HHO generators. Rather use the Plate types as per :

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HHO-DUAL-DRY-CE ... 325a5a950

I have done some work on these before I went EFI. I have 2 units and some leftover of the kit after removal for sale. I have details of clean catalysts to use...

PM me if you are interested.

Regards

Otto
Otto X248
1995 Hilux Raider 2.2 EFI Turbo DC
Alucab Canopy with Kitchen and Recovery sections
National Luna Split Charge system and Dual Battery
80W solar panel and MPPT controller
20.5" LED BAR
5ton tow bar with recovery points
Nudge-M front bumper
80l Long Range Fuel Tank
90l Water Tank
Slide Drawer System
Safari Snorkel
Double Lockers - Toyota Electric selectable
Diff breathers
The worst anti hi-jack alarm system ever, SANJI!!

A bad day out is still better than a good day in!!

Return to “Alternative Energy”