Melkbos - interclub funday - 12 November 2011

Andre du preez
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: somerset west
Vehicle: hilux 2.2

Re: Melkbos - interclub funday - 12 November 2011

Post by Andre du preez »

So,jaaAAAaaaa...... weer eens baie dankie vir 'n lekker dag manne, dames :thumbup: Ons het die dag op 'n hoë noot af gesluit....... ek wil net baie dankie sê aan Green Mamba,Jonkheer Boere Wynmakers,Shancken Locks,African Offroad Centre wat dit vir ons moontlik gemaak het om so lekker dag te hê
Attachments
100_2917.jpg
100_2918.jpg
100_2908.jpg
100_2909.jpg
Andre du preez
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Andre du preez »

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Hilux x Hilux= Baie lekker dag :thumbup:
the BuTch3R
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: '89 Hilux SFA - SOLD; '95 Hilux - STOLEN; '67 Series 2A Land Rover; 3.5 V6 Pajero; 120 Prado VX 4.0

Post by the BuTch3R »

pietpetoors wrote:Die Kapenaars is seker so moeg van vroeg opstaan dat hulle al gaan inkruip het.
More dissappointed than tired actually :wth: especially after our club being in 3rd place with 3 gates left for the day. It still baffles me how we came last :blackeye: The drivers drove very well throughout the day, averaging 100points per gate, bar 1 or 2 gates. I finished up on 770 points for example, and I'm certain there were at least 3 or 4 drivers with more points than me. One thing that did count against us however was the absence of additional family and kids in the vehicles, potentially an extra 1000+ points we could have capitalised on.

Anyway, it was all about the fun. :yahoo: It was great meeting you guys again and having the opportunity to join in on the sports this time. Thanks so much to the marshals again for doing a sterling job. :dance1: Look forward to all the photies and footage. :thumbup:
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Town: inniedorp
Vehicle: Toy

Post by ChrisF »

Manne is julle lus vir LEKKER GATKRAP ! ? ! ?

As you know by now I took over 400 pics on "time-lapse" basis (every 90 seconds). I have now figured how to turn this into a video with Sony Vega 9. I slowed the sunrise a bit, then sped up the "setup and marshall training" phase. to slow down the event again, and finally the cleaning of each gate was sped up again. The 12 hour stint has been reduced to about 2 minutes and 18 seconds.

I can add a few pics of the seremony at the end to play with the video length.

Nou vir die GATKRAP vraag :

As you can imagine the pics dont have sound, so I have video screaming for a nice sound track.

Any nice sound tracks that you can forward to me ? - the idea is to write a DVD for each club that can be distributed to their members as/if they want. If copy-right is not an issue I can even upload to Youtube (still have to figure out how to do that).

Now can you imagine the sting in the tail if we can use a Toyota/Hilux song for the video. :)

PLEASE let me know if you have a sound track for this.
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: Honda Jazz

Post by Mr_B »

Dire Straits - Heavy Fuel!

Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

Queen - We are the Champions

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Royco
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Stellenbosch
Vehicle: '09 D4D 3.0 Raider 4x4 D/Cab
Club VHF Licence: X88

Post by Royco »

Thanks to all involved! :thumbup:
It was really a FUN day :yahoo:
I have borrowed a foto from another 4x4 forum...
Bees, Christiaan... ek het julle nie erken nie!!
Attachments
Who_is_this_small.jpg
Who_is_this_small.jpg (24.04 KiB) Viewed 6274 times
Image Image Image Image
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

Looks like you okes had a blast! Well done on the best marshals award! :thumbup: :thumbup: The 'last' placing is not as important as the enjoyment of the outing! ;-)
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Royco
Town: Stellenbosch
Vehicle: '09 D4D 3.0 Raider 4x4 D/Cab
Club VHF Licence: X88

Post by Royco »

And the final results: :shock2:
Attachments
2011 AAWDA CIF Results.png
Image Image Image Image
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

If those results were inverted it would be 1000 times more believable! :D:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Mr_B »

Thanks to all involved, it turned out to be an absolutely awesome day from start to finish... again winning the drivers trophy isn't everything, gives us something to work on for next year! Ciske baie dankie vir al jou harde werk, ons waardeer dit! We going to have to name that koppie where you spent the majority of the day... Gomad Lookout! George, just like the Toyota Hilux... you are a legend... a legend of catering... by 8:30 Sat morning we were all treated to fresh bacon and cheese rolls, rusks and coffee! Lekker! Roche... that's one awesome 2.8D Toyota, love the awning, the shade came in handy! To the 4 'questions' marshals, Gerrie, Danie, Roy and Pieter, thanks for making things run so smoothly, I'm positive this and the slick comms(over handhalds radio's) are what won us the marshals trophy(again )! Madré, thank you standing guard at the gate entrance, doing the driver briefing and handling the scoring... not an easy task! Pieter you made many new friends , even with Land Rover, Jeep and Nissan owners... those LED gifts you handed out seemed to go down very well!

To all the Hilux supporters who pitched thanks, was great to have you all along... I don't know how Johan survived, an exciting day at the event and then a boring shopping trip at Canal Walk... shame man, married life can be difficult!

Next year boys we going to take that drivers trophy!
Gideonvanzyl
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Vehicle: Hilux 2.7 D/C 4x4

Post by Gideonvanzyl »

Ek is volgende jaar beslis 'n deelnemer. Ek het eers dinge uitgekyk saterdag en video geneem. Ek kon nou nie die heeldag daar wees nie, maar het darem so 'n paar goeie stukke van al die hilux drywers gekry. Ongelukkig nie van al die hekke nie, moes darem ook kyk hoe die teenstanders ry. Ek sal dit op you tube laai en laat weet wanneer dit opgesit is.
Toyota Hilux 2.7 Legend 35 (Bullnose) 2003 d/cab 4x4 with Cooper Discoverer AT 3's on with unichip and Powerflow exhaust. Name: Blouwillebees
Johannes van die See
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Johannes van die See »

Mr_B wrote:Thanks to all involved, it turned out to be an absolutely awesome day from start to finish... again winning the drivers trophy isn't everything, gives us something to work on for next year! Ciske baie dankie vir al jou harde werk, ons waardeer dit! We going to have to name that koppie where you spent the majority of the day... Gomad Lookout! George, just like the Toyota Hilux... you are a legend... a legend of catering... by 8:30 Sat morning we were all treated to fresh bacon and cheese rolls, rusks and coffee! Lekker! Roche... that's one awesome 2.8D Toyota, love the awning, the shade came in handy! To the 4 'questions' marshals, Gerrie, Danie, Roy and Pieter, thanks for making things run so smoothly, I'm positive this and the slick comms(over handhalds radio's) are what won us the marshals trophy(again )! Madré, thank you standing guard at the gate entrance, doing the driver briefing and handling the scoring... not an easy task! Pieter you made many new friends , even with Land Rover, Jeep and Nissan owners... those LED gifts you handed out seemed to go down very well!

To all the Hilux supporters who pitched thanks, was great to have you all along... I don't know how Johan survived, an exciting day at the event and then a boring shopping trip at Canal Walk... shame man, married life can be difficult!

Next year boys we going to take that drivers trophy!
Say no more man, it's terrible! Thanks for inviting me to test your track at the end of the day, it was 100% satisfying!
http://www.goblacksam.com
Image Link Broken
Langebaan Lagoon & Deep Sea Fishing Charters
Gysie
Events Coordinator
Events Coordinator
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: Toyota

Post by Gysie »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
What a Day!!

Firstly Thanks to everyone that took part in making this event a success including the drivers.

Thanks to Mr B for being my right hand for the day !!

George - we will have to make you a sticker - HILUX MOBILE CATERING UNIT

Andre thanks for your help arranging the T shirts and thanks to all sponsors that made it possible for us to have tshirts for everyone.

Next year we will practice a bit upfront and like butcher said we must get the fam's involved as we could have scored a lot more points.

But anyway position doesnt matter as long as we all had fun thats all that counts.

Proudly HILUX member !!!
Life does not consist of the cards you are dealt but in how you play the cards you are dealt!

http://www.gomad4x4.co.za
swifty
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Sutherland
Vehicle: Hilux 2.7 SC

Post by swifty »

Dankie ouens, ek het my gate uit geniet!
SAM_0586.jpg
SAM_0596.jpg
SAM_0584.jpg
SAM_0575.jpg
SAM_0571.jpg
SAM_0567.jpg
SAM_0572.jpg
Last edited by swifty on Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2003 HILUX 2.7i SRX S/C; Solid front axle conversion with Cruiser coil springs, 4.88:1 diff ratios, Iron Man rear suspension with extended greasable shackles, Gearmax diff lock, 150 liter feul tank, NudgeM bumper with recovery shackles, BF Goodridge Baja 33x10.5x15 tyres
Turbo
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Brackenfell Cape Off-road Country
Vehicle: Range Rover Classic 3.5 V8

Post by Turbo »

:mexwave:

What a leeker day :thumbup:

I think we all achieved one important thing, and that was to have loads of fun with our Hilux's. :cooldude:

Big thank you to all the drivers and marshalls, we had a cracker of a day. :yahoo:

I am not making excuses, but can just add that the obtacles where more technical than last year and the sharp turns did not favour the SFA Lux's. :dance1:
.Only when we are no longer afraid,do we begin to live
www.capeoffroad.co.za
apocalypse
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Gordons Bay
Vehicle: Jeep, Land Rover, Ford

Post by apocalypse »

I must at this stage apologise for not being able to make it!!!

I believe you guys were looking for me with a length of rope :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg:

sadly my time is not my own at this stage....

But I'm very glad you guys made it!!!

Don't feel bad about your finishing position, thats where we ended up last year ;D

and from the pictures I think that with a little help from your wives you could win best dressed next year ;D
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Mr_B »

Hey Alex, I asked the Friday Arvy boys where you were, all the chirping and then a no-show... sies!

Well done to your club, your guys really went all out to score as many bonus points as possible, which really helped to get the top spot... that was the Hilux guys demise, but not to worry next year we'll be back!
apocalypse
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Gordons Bay
Vehicle: Jeep, Land Rover, Ford

Post by apocalypse »

I was as annoyed as hell that I was not able to make it.

I had to content myself with seeing an Isuzu destroyed :lmao:

But it sounds like it was a FANTASTIC day, with lots of enthusiasm and fun - which is the idea :)

I am sure I will bump into the Hilux club somewhere soon anyway, I'll just steer clear of anything that looks like a gallows!!!
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by ChrisF »

Apoc an Isuzu on Saturday, a Cruizer on Sunday .... no wonder that you are too scared to show your face "and face the music" ..... :)

BUT, if you were there on Saturday you would have SEEN that a few more Cruizers SHOULD be thrown off a cliff ! I was more than a little dissapointed in their inability to climb a silly little hill ..... Just as well I dont own one.
Gerrie
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Vehicle: 1998 Land Rover Disco 1

Post by Gerrie »

ChrisF wrote:Apoc an Isuzu on Saturday, a Cruizer on Sunday .... no wonder that you are too scared to show your face "and face the music" ..... :)

BUT, if you were there on Saturday you would have SEEN that a few more Cruizers SHOULD be thrown off a cliff ! I was more than a little dissapointed in their inability to climb a silly little hill ..... Just as well I dont own one.
I was also VERY SURPRISED at how some of the vehicles (not gonna name names as the obstacle became increasingly difficult after a certain vehicle group went through and dug some deep trenches) really struggled and could not make it up - definition of kleitrap. Madré and Mr B had to dodge sand and dirt flying back and up the whole time... and I had to sit and listen as quite a few pieces of plastic got destroyed right in front of me on the breakover of the hill... shame - that will teach them to bring tupperware to a gunfight... :boss: :boss:
the BuTch3R
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Vehicle: '89 Hilux SFA - SOLD; '95 Hilux - STOLEN; '67 Series 2A Land Rover; 3.5 V6 Pajero; 120 Prado VX 4.0

Post by the BuTch3R »

Gerrie wrote:that will teach them to bring tupperware to a gunfight... :boss: :boss:
:lmao: :laugh2: :lmao:
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by ChrisF »

Gerrie now wont be having a stab at the Patrol of the 4x4 Community team .... in terms of the tupperware comment. :)

LATER found out what his problem was - he fitted larger tires and with the articulation being USED the tire kept on hitting the body. In fact there were chunks of rubber already cut off the tire ! By obsticle 8 he borrowed a hammer for some emergency panelbeating ...
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Velddrif
Vehicle: Triton 3.5l V6
Club VHF Licence: HC107

Post by george »

Hi chris.hoe gaan dit met daai "time lapse' foto :?:
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
Gerrie
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Gerrie »

Ja, but he was one of the few guys who came up our obstacle with relatively little trouble...
Next year I will try and get some Patrols to join me so that we can also enter a team... :cooldude: My Patrol won't have any trouble with tupperware - in the eighties they left it in the kitchen....
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by ChrisF »

The time lapse photos came out good. I have now put it to video - but am still looking for a soundtrack for it ...

PS - the Hilux obstacle is nicely in the view of this. :)

so hier en daar n mooi foto ook geneem. Mooi een van Ciske toe hy die trofee ontvang het ook.
Gerrie
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Gerrie »

ChrisF wrote:The time lapse photos came out good. I have now put it to video - but am still looking for a soundtrack for it ...

so hier en daar n mooi foto ook geneem. Mooi een van Ciske toe hy die trofee ontvang het ook.
Weet nie so mooi van dit nie... sy babatjie het juis Saterdag ook 'n prys gewen in 'n baba-kompetisie - het gedog die looks moet van haar ma afkom... :blackeye:
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by george »

ChrisF wrote:The time lapse photos came out good. I have now put it to video - but am still looking for a soundtrack for it ...

Ek like die song kwaai
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by ChrisF »

Okay so the pics and movie is done - already took a DVD to a friend. :)

BUT, the movie is currently in .avi format - HOW do I go from here to get it ready for upload to Youtube ? Software, Steps to get it on Youtube, etc .... PLEASE HELP.
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by george »

ChrisF wrote:Okay so the pics and movie is done - already took a DVD to a friend. :)

BUT, the movie is currently in .avi format - HOW do I go from here to get it ready for upload to Youtube ? Software, Steps to get it on Youtube, etc .... PLEASE HELP.
Hi Chris ek gebruik PowerDirect en hy doen dit self.Ek dink jy moet dit na .wmv "decode"
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Mr_B »

Hi Chris, all the instructions you need are on youtube. First register a new Google/YouTube account for your self, then go to this page:

http://www.youtube.com/t/creators_corner

There's full explanations, tutorials and software advise on how to easily get your project onto youtube. I may be mistaken, but I'm sure youtube can handle an avi file, it just depends on the internal codec used within the avi wrapper!
Gerrie
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Gerrie »

Net so paar kiekies wat ek op die dag geneem het...
Die res van die tyd was ek besig om die mense te vra wie is die Chairman van die AAWDC in die Kaap - vir die van julle wat nie weet nie - Dis Fred Bartens - hy ry so Gelandewagen... Baie min mense weet dit - skandelik!!

Die Bolt Security is ons Marshalls wat hier by Friday Avie Club se gate ons Hilux-manne kom cheer het - het nie baie gehelp nie :blink: :blink:

ThysdJ
Vehicle: 2010 Hilux D4D 3.0 D/C 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC102

Post by ThysdJ »

Lekker ouens.. dit lyk of julle net soveel pret soos ons gehad het!! Well done... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thys de Jager
CEO and Refreshments Manager at Team Offroad.

2010 Hilux 3.0 D4D D/C 4x4 with GOMAD "Brood" Canopy. Tripod.
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0 Sport. The original SFA. AGA... Gooi kole
email: thys@teamoffroad.co.za

Like Team Offroad on Facebook...
the BuTch3R
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by the BuTch3R »

Just wanted to say THANKS to Pieter for his little donation to all vehicles that successfully completed the Hilux4x4 gate :thumbup:

Fitted my new LED cab light this afternoon and it works like a bomb! And just in time too. The old globe just crumbled as I removed it from the fitting :|
swifty
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Sutherland
Vehicle: Hilux 2.7 SC

Post by swifty »

So, we had a lot of fun (it is called a funday afterall) but we came last. :oops: So what?
It would have been nice to come first and have even more fun! In retrospect I suggest that we approach the next competition seriously and go for the first price!
What must we do differently? READ THE RULES and decide on a strategy. We lost a lot of points before we even started the obsticales. When you can get 20 points for a female or crossdresser co-driver on each of the gates, all 6 vehicles should score those points. Then you get another 20 points for passengers at each gate. We had two single cab bakkies (myself and Boetie) so even if we wnted to score those points, we couldn't! Some gates were rather tricky and to do them in a controlled manner required a diff lock. Some of our SFA Hiluxes without diff lock couldn't complete a gate where the Isuzus with diff lock went through. And to top it all it was the Hilux gate........
Just my 2cw on the event.......
2003 HILUX 2.7i SRX S/C; Solid front axle conversion with Cruiser coil springs, 4.88:1 diff ratios, Iron Man rear suspension with extended greasable shackles, Gearmax diff lock, 150 liter feul tank, NudgeM bumper with recovery shackles, BF Goodridge Baja 33x10.5x15 tyres
Andre du preez
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Andre du preez »

Matin jy is reg........maar ook daar was nie punte gegee of afgetrek vir met lockers of sonder. en met 33"m/t ens. En sorry manne maar die Hilux hek. Nee, wat manne.......die wat daar was kan seker beter antwoord gee.
ThysdJ
Vehicle: 2010 Hilux D4D 3.0 D/C 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC102

Post by ThysdJ »

Well said Martin... :clap: :clap: the old saying P-P-P-P-P remains true.. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Thys de Jager
CEO and Refreshments Manager at Team Offroad.

2010 Hilux 3.0 D4D D/C 4x4 with GOMAD "Brood" Canopy. Tripod.
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0 Sport. The original SFA. AGA... Gooi kole
email: thys@teamoffroad.co.za

Like Team Offroad on Facebook...
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Mr_B »

Nothing wrong with the Hilux gate, note that only a Suzuki 410, a very old landy(who eventually got through), 2 Cruisers, 1 Isuzu(IIRC) and some of the Hilux club okes couldn't get up the first ascent!

The rest of the vehicles, including Jeeps, Land Rovers, Isuzu's had few issues doing it! Remember as well driving the obstacle without error was worth 50 points max, the activity in the obstacle was worth 80+, and the fun stuff before the gate was often worth another 40 or so... so only 1/3 of the competition was based on vehicle/driver capability!
Gerrie
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Gerrie »

And the vehicles that had to take one or two go's at it were the ones who dug out the deep trenches going along. Earlier in the day an SFA made it up without any problems. Only when you guys got there the LC and LR okes had made it a bit more tricky. So no use blaming the gate... My2CW...
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Mr_B »

Gerrie, bottom line... even though it was a fun day, if we were seriously looking to win it, we should have chosen vehicles with diffloc only! I'm pretty sure that first SFA had diffloc! After the LR/LC guys stuffed up the obstacle, the Isuzu guys smoothed it all out again!

Like I said before... next year we'll try again!
Gerrie
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Gerrie »

Mr_B wrote:Gerrie, bottom line... even though it was a fun day, if we were seriously looking to win it, we should have chosen vehicles with diffloc only! I'm pretty sure that first SFA had diffloc! After the LR/LC guys stuffed up the obstacle, the Isuzu guys smoothed it all out again!

Like I said before... next year we'll try again!
Nope, that was Ali's bakkie - no difflock, stock standard SFA...
Johannes van die See
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

I know someone that did it with a IFS after two SFA's failed, and he did it with 2.7 bar tyres.
:lmao:
Image Link Broken
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by george »

Johannes van die See wrote:I know someone that did it with a IFS after two SFA's failed, and he did it with 2.7 bar tyres.
brag jy fyn :mocking:
Andre du preez
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Andre du preez »

Johan ons moes jou in die span gehaaaat het dan sou ons dalk beter gedoen het. Dalk tweede laaste.
Johannes van die See
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

george wrote:
Johannes van die See wrote:I know someone that did it with a IFS after two SFA's failed, and he did it with 2.7 bar tyres.
brag jy fyn :mocking:
:laugh2: :laugh2:
Tjom ons IFS' lories is nie so swak soos baie mense dink nie!
Andre du preez wrote:Johan ons moes jou in die span gehaaaat het dan sou ons dalk beter gedoen het. Dalk tweede laaste.
Nee man dit was mos n fun day, niks van laaste of twede laaste kom nie, net solank dit lekker was.
Image Link Broken
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by george »

Nee man dit was mos n fun day, niks van laaste of twede laaste kom nie, net solank dit lekker was.
versigtig nou.ons weet jy was lank op die see :acute: :mocking:
Andre du preez
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Andre du preez »

Dankie ,Johan.
the BuTch3R
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by the BuTch3R »

It really was an awesome day and the venue is a great playground. When are we going back... For a social?
the BuTch3R
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by the BuTch3R »

Chris, just noticed you online. How is that video coming along?
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by ChrisF »

Manne ek het n DVD met fotos vir Loizet gegee - sy sal dit deurgee na die Hilux "kaptein", wat dit onder die manne kan versprei. En vir die manne hier innie bellville in - bring sommer n memory stick en kom haal dit by my huis. :)

Tot n mooi foto van die Hilux marshall span.

Butchers - post ons dan nou op dieselfde tyd. :)

Ek en Youtube verstaan mekaar nie so lekker nie .... :(
the BuTch3R
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by the BuTch3R »

ChrisF wrote:Ek en Youtube verstaan mekaar nie so lekker nie .... :(
So you two, youtube and you, the two of you, get a little lost in translation, I suppose. No worries....I found it on Vleisboek :yahoo:

Nice job you, Chris :thumbup:

ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by ChrisF »

A-ha, glad somebody managed to upload it.

en ek is nie eers op vleisboek nie .... die mechanic issie so goed met die Youboek en Vleistube goeters nie ....

Return to “Western Cape”