WC - Year End Function 2011

When must we have the WC Year End Function?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:00 pm

Last weekend in November
45%
First weekend in December
55%

Total votes: 11

Stekel
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Sunningdale
Vehicle: Hilux V6 4.0 2008

Re: WC - Year End Function 2011

Post by Stekel »

Mr_B waar is jou kiekies :D ??!?!
swartvark
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Gordons Bay
Vehicle: SFA HiLEX V8; Suzuki GSF1200s Bandit

Post by swartvark »

Stekel wrote:Mr_B waar is jou kiekies :D ??!?!
Ek dink "B" het Hoppy se kamera gebruik. :think:
MUD........GLORIOUS MUD!!!!!

Your friendly VW salesperson......(with a passion for SFA Hiluxes)

NEED A CAR?
talk2tiaan@gmail.com
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Strand WC
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4x4, 2.41t Raider 1998 DC - front & rear difflock, 140lt fuel tank, 31" BFG a/t, snorkel, drawer system, alucab canopy, driver with attitude.
Club VHF Licence: X112

Post by GI Jane »

Mr_B wrote:Or wetransfer.com!
Family_Dog wrote:You can send it easier by using http://www.filegooi.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

-F_D
Thanks guys..... always something new to learn..... that's why this forum is so awesome..

Stu photo's been sent..
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux SFA & IFS

Post by Hoppy »

Ja, nou ek kan gelukkig eers die fotos delete waarmee hy ons kan afpers voor ek dit vir hom gee.
aev@iburst.co.za
The trouble with trouble is...it always starts as fun.
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Strand WC
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4x4, 2.41t Raider 1998 DC - front & rear difflock, 140lt fuel tank, 31" BFG a/t, snorkel, drawer system, alucab canopy, driver with attitude.
Club VHF Licence: X112

Post by GI Jane »

Hoppy wrote:Ja, nou ek kan gelukkig eers die fotos delete waarmee hy ons kan afpers voor ek dit vir hom gee.
and mine too Allan, before you give them to Mr. B. check the sneaky ones he took of me too.... he was too quite for too long...sneaking around the forest
Johannes van die See
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Johannes van die See »

Home again :boredom:

Sorry I'm a bit late on commenting and thanking everyone for a wonderful weekend, as you all know I left
Voorhoede after the WCYEF and went on an unplanned road trip, more about that later.

To start off with I'd like to thanks Stubs and all other involved in planning this lekker weekend, ye the trail was no
challenge at all but the scenery made up for the loss in 4x4 action.

For us the highlights of this weekend was meeting knew friends and seeing old friends again! These GTG's seem to get
better every time we do it and we always look forward in spending time with Hilux4x4 friends.

I'd also like to thank antie Val en Janine for spoiling the children, the party packs and face paint also made this weekend a special event for the little ones and gave the parents the chance to enjoy the party :dance1:

For all the new faces, without mentioning names, you know who you are, I'd like to say that myself and Bianca have added a few names to our list of people whom we would love to spend more time with, we value your friendship allot!

Okay now to comment on the nice pick's...........

swartvark wrote: Baie cool Family..Johannes,Bianca en die kinders van die SEE!!
WCYEF HILUX CLUB 048.jpg
Tiaan, baie dankie vir die groot kompliment tjom! Ek en Bianca het julle geselskap baie geniet en sien uit daarna om julle weer te sien! Laatweet as julle weer in die Weskus is dan maak ons n braai!
Stubs wrote: Myself and Johannes had a quick Bush Mechanics practice and we debeaded his tyre and cleaned it up and re sat it, then
Stubs your'e a champ bro! Thanks for the help!
Stubs wrote: Myself,erika, Estiaan, Alana, Pieter, Elmi, Johannes and family, Sidekick and missus had a lekker lunch at the Gecko in the New Harbour, the weather was perfect as was the crowd !! (how was Phantom of the Opera Piet ??).....

I camped again on Sunday Night with Johannes at Onrus Caravan park, we took the kids for a swim in the sea and it was stunning, Thanks Johan for the company, hospitality and hope you have a great road trip further on.......

cheers Stubster :boss:
The Gecko lunch and kuier was lekker but our Sunday afternoon swim in the sea and Sunday evening braai at Onrus camp site with Stubs accompanying us was even better, thanks Stubs for joining us, we should do it more often.
http://www.goblacksam.com
Image Link Broken
Langebaan Lagoon & Deep Sea Fishing Charters
Johannes van die See
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

ThysdJ wrote:During the playing session at the "Mud Hole" (which was no more than a puddle really) Johannes was so eager to get some muddy action that he got renamed from Johannes van die See to Johannes van der Poel... :lol: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
Ons het regtig aangegaan soos n klomp stads yuppies was nie modder gewoond is nie!
Image Link Broken
swartvark
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Gordons Bay
Vehicle: SFA HiLEX V8; Suzuki GSF1200s Bandit

Post by swartvark »

Johannes van die See wrote:Tiaan, baie dankie vir die groot kompliment tjom! Ek en Bianca het julle geselskap baie geniet en sien uit daarna om julle weer te sien! .
Waar is jy 13-15 Jan 2012?????..........Bergkraal 4x4 by Vredendal :twisted: :twisted:

stiekuit my broe!!! :thumbup: :lol:
MUD........GLORIOUS MUD!!!!!

Your friendly VW salesperson......(with a passion for SFA Hiluxes)

NEED A CAR?
talk2tiaan@gmail.com
Johannes van die See
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

swartvark wrote:
Johannes van die See wrote:Tiaan, baie dankie vir die groot kompliment tjom! Ek en Bianca het julle geselskap baie geniet en sien uit daarna om julle weer te sien! .
Waar is jy 13-15 Jan 2012?????..........Bergkraal 4x4 by Vredendal :twisted: :twisted:

stiekuit my broe!!! :thumbup: :lol:
As ek in die rondte is sal ek da wees!
Image Link Broken

Return to “Western Cape”