Decals for IFS

Here we discuss Hiluxes in general. Your view of the Hilux. For other general discussions please see "open Discussions" under the "Around the Campfire" heading.
Opsmedic
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Port Elizabeth
Vehicle: 2001 Hilux KZ TE 4x4 D/C and Suzuki SJ413
Club VHF Licence: HC 308

Decals for IFS

Post by Opsmedic »

Hi
I just had my van repainted and it is very, very white at the moment. I am thinking of putting decals back on but the standard Toyota one's is a bit boring. Anyone got some examples of nice decals for an IFS?
Thanks
Dave
Dingo
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 95 4x4 DC Hilux, 7MG engine, EFS suspension, Home made custom off-road canopy.

Re: Decals for IFS

Post by Dingo »

Hi David

Try Mr Stripes, details in attached post, vehicle decals is his business and maybe he has something.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=38400" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For the SFA he charges R650 for a complete set - Saw some kits yesterday at the fleamarket and they were asking R400-R500.
IndianaJones7746
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Citrusdal
Vehicle: 84 SFA Hilux

Re: Decals for IFS

Post by IndianaJones7746 »

Are you looking for the actual vinyl kits? Then Mr Stripes is a good place to start....

Or are you looking for ideas? Then I would suggest at looking what special packages and decal designs where offered on overseas Hilux, Surf, 4Runner, Tundra and Tacoma, as well as TRD models. Could have a set custom made, and still retain a factory look.

Return to “General Hilux Discussions”