SYRON CONVERSIONS
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

FERNDALE 15-16 NOVEMBER 2008

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

Ferndale 4x4 Trails near Cathcart 15-16 November 2008 all welcome

I received a sms from Gary Miles who lives down in East London, he says that everybody is welcome to join us at Ferndale for this weekend.

For info please contact Gary Direct on his cell 082 745 4154, I will look for some pic's and post them here as well.

Tristan would your mom, brother and yourself be interested in going?

Have not spoken to you for a while.

Camping and one Lodge on offer, free fire wood for braaing, hot and cold showers, flushing toilets, nice camping area's, fishing in the river, excellent optional 4x4 trails rated 1 to 5, famouse Diff Lock Alley and The Spagette Play Pit.
8)

Prices are as follows.

camping per person per night R50.
To drive the various trails for the whole weekend is R180. per vehicle.
There is a shallow with some beds left at R150. per person per night.
Last edited by SYRON CONVERSIONS on Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan
SYRON CONVERSIONS
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

Re: FERNDALE 15-16 NOVEMBER 2008

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

Hello all, you are invited to a weekend of 4x4ing at Ferndale 4x4 Trails that is near Cathcart in The Eastern Cape, this venue has excellent facilities, the various 4x4 trails are rated from a 1 to a 5 with 5 meaning that these ones are rough and tough, however I have heard that there are some new trail sections that I have not yet driven that I am interested in driving, I do not know the money rates for this weekend, thus if you are interested in joining us, please contact Gary Miles in East London, he is the organizer for this weekend, the sleep over is for camping and there is the alternative of hiring the lodge as well.

I think this lodge can sleep up to ten people, it has all that is required.

From this side, this will be the last event for our club for this year, since Hangklip Mountain area has been burnt out, we will only go back there early next year instead, guys please try and make an effort to join us on this trail, even if you come for the day only, if you do not want to phone Gary, then send me a reply email and I will find out the costs for you.

Please note, since we have made the 4x4 club low key I will not be sending out any sms''s to anybody, you all are grown men and women and thus just write it in your diary.

Thus it will be great to share a weekend of 4x4ing with other people from East London for a change and to make new friends.

Cheers
Simon Morris
cell 082 499 1924

Gary Miles cell number
082 7454 154

Please note, if you are not a 4x4 owner and you receive this email by mistake, please except my apologies, I have so many new email addresses on my computor that I do not know who they all are. But if you still want to join us, then please buy a 4x4 and you are most welcome, have a look here
http://www.hilux4x4.co.za go to the forum section to the for sale section of ask me, I have a double cab Hilux 4x4 with rear diff locks for sale R67 000. you will be able to test drive it at Ferndale as well if you are interested
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan

Return to “Eastern Cape”