Board at work.

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
wim
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Vryheid
Vehicle: 95 hilux d/c Hilex

Board at work.

Post by wim »

Eric jou also board at work?
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Re: Board at work.

Post by Mud Dog »

board at work?
Would that be the Board of Directors at work? .... or did you leave a board at work ,,,, or are you just bored at work! :twisted: :twisted: :D:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
wim
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by wim »

Jes jes I now my spelling is bad and my computer skills is even worse (heard abought spelcheck but dont now how to use it)
ImageImageImage
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

Hi Wim,

Bored at home! Our power is off so I've fired up the generator to relieve me of some of the boredom :)

The power is off the whole weekend from 06:00 today (Saturday) until Sunday 18:00 - 36 hours!!! And next weekend will be the same thing, while they upgrade our local Municipality supply. Viva la generator, Viva!! :mrgreen:

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Mud Dog
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Post by Mud Dog »

Hey Wim ... just pulling the p!ss .... don't worry about it, we all know what you meant. And besides, not une of us is purfekt ... we oll make mystakes. :D: :D: :D:
:wink:

Eric, my heart bleeds for you, really, no joke ... if I cannot have a couple of games of "Freecell" or get onto the forum each day, I get withdrawal symptoms ... BIGTIME! Hope you got enough fuel for that genny. :D

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
wim
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by wim »

:thumbup:
ImageImageImage
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

Fuel no problem, and Sudoku kept me busy! Then this morning I accompanied a pal of mine who has just bought a Series III L/R, we towed it back from Krugersdorp behind his Isuzi Frontier V6. Man, the Isuzu never even felt the L/R, sheer power. To think he is selling it... :think: . The L/R is going to be his concept vehicle but I think he is doing it as a labour of love and to keep him busy for the next three (or thirty three?) years.

Our local Councillor popped in earlier this afternoon, and he says the new electrical switchgear is about three times the size of the former, so we should never experience a shortage of power in the future. Since the Hyper opened here 20-odd years ago all sorts of businesses and complexes have sprung up in the suburb which has sapped the power originally designed for supply to a so-called residential area.

5 spelling mistakes in my post... baie dankie aan Firefox's built-in Spelling Checker! :clap:

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

he says the new electrical switchgear is about three times the size of the former
What about the former transformer :twisted:

Return to “Open Discussion”