16th June 2012 Outrekpad 4x4 trail

Petou
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: Fortuner 4.0 V6

Re: 16th June 2012 Outrekpad 4x4 trail

Post by Petou »

Thanx auntie Val.Jy het weer gegiggel soos net jy kan daar voor in die Toy.Dit was n groot sukses.Kyk nou of jy nog kan verbeter op die volgende outing.
Snorkel,chip,burnco front bumper
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Strand WC
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4x4, 2.41t Raider 1998 DC - front & rear difflock, 140lt fuel tank, 31" BFG a/t, snorkel, drawer system, alucab canopy, driver with attitude.
Club VHF Licence: X112

Post by GI Jane »

Sorry but all of you have left me momentarily speechless..... and anyone that knows me.... knows that is almost impossible... Also beginning to think I sound like a record that has got stuck because, once again I have to say that you are all an absolutely, amazing group of people.... Thank you so very much to everyone of you that made the outing such an amazing success... A bit of a shocker is that I forgot to take my camera so I don't have a single photograph, but also did'nt have much time to take any photo's.... Hilux guys, wives, kids and friends, you all just rocked yesterday...

We ended up with 21 vehicles on the trail... The trail in itself is not very difficult, particularly with the wet sand.. I think when it is dry it could, be more so because the trail is quite narrow and windy and you would need some momentum to get up some of the steeper sections.... But with the rain came the rivers, and that was where most of the action occurred... We did have a sandy play pit with inclines and had some fun there. Even had a vehicle or two reversing through the inclines... The river was pretty deep and no one was brave enough to walk it because it was cold and very muddy.. So there were a number of recoveries when guys landed up in the deeper sections at the crossing. We also had a steep very muddy incline, which needed some smart driving...

But the day was about camaraderie and that was high on the day, meeting like minded people and getting to know one another, and testing our skills and vehicles. For some it was their first outing, for others it was gaining more experience in different driving conditions, and for others a comfortable 4x4 trail with good friends.

And then it was about braai fires, geselskap and lekker kuier...and then rugby...

Once again to those precious friends that just do what they always do best at these events, Thank you, I really appreciate all that you do to make it wonderful success and loads of fun....
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4x4, 2.41t Raider 1998 DC - front & rear difflock, 140lt fuel tank, 31" BFG a/t, snorkel, drawer system, alucab canopy, driver with attitude.

Post by GI Jane »

There were a lot of keen photographers on the day, so pleeeeeez put up lots of photo's or the others won't believe we were there..

Outrekpad is really a family friendly environment... The lapa is very nice, comfortable, and clean with toilets and a play area for children. The trail as I have said is not too difficult, but a good trail if you are wanting to improve you offroad skills in a relatively risk free environment. The owners are friendly and extremely helpful. I believe that they intend creating a few more tricky obstacles to challenge those that are more adventurous...

Think that's it from me..
OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by OOOOMS »

What, no camera............. :shock: :shock: :shock:
the-weakest.jpg
the-weakest.jpg (43.25 KiB) Viewed 4194 times
You have one life line left...... :lol: :lol: :lol:
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Okay I am not sure whether you can view the photos on this link, but Mrs Hoppy put some photo's on Facebook and this is the link I have...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 1998 JEEP XJ 4.0............ 4 inch lift.... more mods to follow............ Old vehicle was MOFASA
Club VHF Licence: X119

Post by MOFASA »

Hey Val....

From what i have learnt here for you leaving your camera behind is like a Santa leaving the pressies behind..... :mocking: :taunt: :tease: :laugh2: :lmao:

As long as you got to enjoy the day its all good......

But next time :beg: DON'T forget your left arm behind...... :silent:
Live Life in the FAST lane....
Forget the past, Embrace the FUTURE!!!!
To 4x4 or not to 4x4 thats the question....
IT'S A JEEP :yahoo: ..... You wouldn't understand....
ImageImageImage[rimg=206x128]
OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by OOOOMS »

GI Jane wrote:Okay I am not sure whether you can view the photos on this link, but Mrs Hoppy put some photo's on Facebook and this is the link I have...

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I can only see one pic......Tuna wif a Toyota flag on da roof...... :banned:
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

There should be arrows on the left or left and right of the photo if you move your pointer over it, so that you can scroll through all 49 photo's
ROOFER
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: grassy park cape town
Vehicle: 99 s/c hilux 4x4 2.7i long range tank & dual battery; 2003 nissan x-TRAIL (4X4)

Post by ROOFER »

Mark there's forty n-i-n-e pics for starters :boss: :laugh2:
MOFASA
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 1998 JEEP XJ 4.0............ 4 inch lift.... more mods to follow............ Old vehicle was MOFASA
Club VHF Licence: X119

Post by MOFASA »

OOOOMS wrote:
GI Jane wrote:Okay I am not sure whether you can view the photos on this link, but Mrs Hoppy put some photo's on Facebook and this is the link I have...

I can only see one pic......Tuna wif a Toyota flag on da roof...... :banned:
You have to be logged into your face book to view them all
Live Life in the FAST lane....
Forget the past, Embrace the FUTURE!!!!
To 4x4 or not to 4x4 thats the question....
IT'S A JEEP :yahoo: ..... You wouldn't understand....
ImageImageImage[rimg=206x128]
OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by OOOOMS »

What's Facebook...... :?:
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Honda Jazz

Post by Mr_B »

Thanks again Val & Petrus for putting together a great day! The trail wasn't the most demanding, but the kuier in the lapa was great!

I need to learn to cool it with the Vigo, it's not an SFA! Learnt my lesson this time, mud and water create grinding paste that gets in everywhere! This morning one of the tensioner pulley bearings on the front serpentine belt decided it's not happy! It's not difficult to replace, but it could have been much worse, like the alternator, aircon or powersteering pump bearings!

Whens the next event?
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

Mr_B wrote:Thanks again Val & Petrus for putting together a great day! The trail wasn't the most demanding, but the kuier in the lapa was great!

I need to learn to cool it with the Vigo, it's not an SFA! Learnt my lesson this time, mud and water create grinding paste that gets in everywhere! This morning one of the tensioner pulley bearings on the front serpentine belt decided it's not happy! It's not difficult to replace, but it could have been much worse, like the alternator, aircon or powersteering pump bearings!

Whens the next event?
Mr B it was fantastic that you Kim and those gorgeous children of yours joined us again... Always appreciate your sparkling personality and technological insights at the events... You will need to explain to me about the limiter... heard you reminding me about it a number of times over the radio and meant to ask what you meant but was busy negotiating an obstacle or two...
Sebata
Town: Cosmo City
Vehicle: '06 Hilux 4.0l V6 auto 4x4, Iron-Man front bumper, Ali3n Rock-sliders, Old man Suspention, Snokel, 31" Pireli Scorpion Muds
Club VHF Licence: X125

Post by Sebata »

Beautiful water crossing pics :thumbup:
Tau Sello
Sebata, Lion enjoys hunting with Hynas...
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by GI Jane »

OOOOMS wrote:What's Facebook...... :?:
Ummmmmm :naah: :naah: :naah:
ROOFER
Vehicle: 99 s/c hilux 4x4 2.7i long range tank & dual battery; 2003 nissan x-TRAIL (4X4)

Post by ROOFER »

Sebata :!: for some of us yes :laugh2: :laugh2:
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Mr_B »

GI Jane wrote:
Mr_B wrote:Thanks again Val & Petrus for putting together a great day! The trail wasn't the most demanding, but the kuier in the lapa was great!

Whens the next event?
Mr B it was fantastic that you Kim and those gorgeous children of yours joined us again... Always appreciate your sparkling personality and technological insights at the events... You will need to explain to me about the limiter... heard you reminding me about it a number of times over the radio and meant to ask what you meant but was busy negotiating an obstacle or two...
Val... Petrus gave us all ample demonstration of "hitting the limiter"... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

:thumbup: :thumbup:

Great pics Suzette!! :thumbup:

Looks like some had more fun than others! :lol:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
ismail
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Vehicle: Hilux '03 2700i SC 4x4

Post by ismail »

Thanks to everyone and to Val for organising, had a blast, i really learnt how to rather take the right line lol, but great fun, gonna resize my pics and put them up later in the day

The hilux guys really a cool bunch of people !!!!! See you guys on the next one.
'93 DC 2.2 4x4 33" BF KM2's 60mm lift, Fakawi Canvas Canopy. SOLD
'03 SC 2700i 4x4 32" BFG KM2, SAC stage 1, OME springs, Rancho 9000XL shocks, ARB, Escape Gear seatcovers - goes like a bomb!!!!!!!!!

I surf more than I work
Stubs
Town: Onrusrivier Hermanus
Vehicle: 89, Hilux D/cab 3.0L V6 Ford !!

Post by Stubs »

any volunteers to wash my truck ????? :beg: great day out, !! thanks Val, Hoppys brief was excellent, Coffe/tea/hot chocolate was the order of the morning before we started.....Thanks to Carmen Vals friend for doing the list of names and taking the money, albeit she didnt know how to spell Raider !!! :taunt: ...as people have said its not a difficult trail but is tight and twisty in places, some nice water sections.....brilliant fun day out !!! was nice to meet some new faces and put with their handles !!! - Oh and to MR B for being the Spietkop for the day !!!

cheers everyone for a great day...WELL DONE VAL !!!! :cooldude:
Tokkie
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Gordons Bay
Vehicle: 1999 Hilux D/C 2.7

Post by Tokkie »

Morning All
Thanks for a great outing. Thanks Val for organising and Charl for helping out in the the water(sorry for making the hole a bit bigger). Ismail for helping with the bash plate and for the console cover( I will find a way to repay you for that one). Really nice day out.
Val are you gonna make the next one a weekend trip please?
Image Image
http://www.umkulu.co.za" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.breederiverraftingtours.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.orangeriverrafting.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
boerbakkie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Strand
Vehicle: Toyota 2.5 d4d/dc SRX 4x4
Club VHF Licence: leo

Post by boerbakkie »

Tokkie wrote:Morning All
Thanks for a great outing. Thanks Val for organising and Charl for helping out in the the water(sorry for making the hole a bit bigger). Ismail for helping with the bash plate and for the console cover( I will find a way to repay you for that one). Really nice day out.
Sorry Tokkie! Ek wou maar net vir die mense wys waarvan jy praat! Jy was slagoffer nr 1!
Attachments
IMG_2269.jpg
IMG_2269.jpg (93.23 KiB) Viewed 4088 times
Last edited by boerbakkie on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
jamiel
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: cape town
Vehicle: toyota hilux kzte

Post by jamiel »

Lekke tyd mense always learning....
May the light always shine.
jamiel
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD

Post by jamiel »

Tokkie wrote:Morning All

Zak you always ready to help others I'm sure you gonna pay it forward ten fold! :dance1:
Tokkie
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Tokkie »

Wilko gooi daar n paar fodies groot asb
Image Image
http://www.breederiverraftingtours.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://www.orangeriverrafting.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tokkie
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Tokkie »

Dit was groot sports gewees gelukkig lyk my bakkie nie soos Cassie sin binne nie
Image Image
boerbakkie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by boerbakkie »

Dankie almal vir die lekker dag!!! Dit was groot sports gewees!!! Sal so deur die loop van die dag 'n paar foto's laai!
Attachments
IMG_2258.jpg
IMG_2258.jpg (80.93 KiB) Viewed 4087 times
boerbakkie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by boerbakkie »

Slagoffer nr 2......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments
IMG_2275.jpg
IMG_2275.jpg (92.3 KiB) Viewed 4085 times
boerbakkie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by boerbakkie »

So moet mens 'n Lux ry.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dankie Koos!
Attachments
IMG_2282.jpg
IMG_2282.jpg (86.16 KiB) Viewed 4085 times
boerbakkie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by boerbakkie »

Ai! As mens darm die bakkie en tyers het maar jou hart is nie reg nie...........
Attachments
IMG_2285.jpg
IMG_2285.jpg (90.03 KiB) Viewed 4085 times
boerbakkie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by boerbakkie »

.......dan lyk dit so.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Slagoffer nr 3!
Attachments
IMG_2290.jpg
IMG_2290.jpg (88.29 KiB) Viewed 4257 times
boerbakkie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by boerbakkie »

Kyk...!!!!!!!!!! Vir die lady haal ek my hoed af!
Attachments
IMG_2294.jpg
IMG_2294.jpg (103.91 KiB) Viewed 4258 times
boerbakkie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by boerbakkie »

Slagoffer nr 4!!! Arme front diff!!! Dit was die laaste oomlik toe hy nog heel was!
Attachments
IMG_2304.jpg
IMG_2304.jpg (90.26 KiB) Viewed 4259 times
Last edited by boerbakkie on Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
boerbakkie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by boerbakkie »

Dis nou 'n Lux wat nie kan breek nie!!! Dankie Koos vir die vermaak!!!
Attachments
IMG_2324.jpg
IMG_2324.jpg (85.03 KiB) Viewed 4260 times
jamiel
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD

Post by jamiel »

My photographer only took pics of me....
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 983&type=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Tokkie
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Tokkie »

Wanne het die Titon se diff getata? Ek het daai een gemis.
Image Image
boerbakkie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by boerbakkie »

Tokkie wrote:Wanne het die Titon se diff getata? Ek het daai een gemis.
Hy het nie geweet nie maar toe ons almal ry van die gat af toe klap dit! Hy is toe reguit lapa toe!
ismail
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by ismail »

some pics
Attachments
DSC_9046.JPG
DSC_9046.JPG (115.9 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
DSC_9035.JPG
DSC_9035.JPG (100.44 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
DSC_8940.JPG
DSC_8940.JPG (103.23 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
DSC_8884.JPG
DSC_8884.JPG (109.3 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
DSC_8872.JPG
DSC_8872.JPG (88.25 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
DSC_8865.JPG
DSC_8865.JPG (87.94 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
DSC_8854.JPG
DSC_8854.JPG (95.34 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
DSC_8853.JPG
DSC_8853.JPG (73.56 KiB) Viewed 4256 times
'03 SC 2700i 4x4 32" BFG KM2, SAC stage 1, OME springs, Rancho 9000XL shocks, ARB, Escape Gear seatcovers - goes like a bomb!!!!!!!!!

I surf more than I work
ismail
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by ismail »

more
Attachments
DSC_9238.JPG
DSC_9238.JPG (103.49 KiB) Viewed 4255 times
DSC_9197.JPG
DSC_9197.JPG (88.45 KiB) Viewed 4255 times
DSC_9157.JPG
DSC_9157.JPG (98.48 KiB) Viewed 4255 times
DSC_9136.JPG
DSC_9136.JPG (91.19 KiB) Viewed 4255 times
DSC_9132.JPG
DSC_9132.JPG (100.73 KiB) Viewed 4255 times
DSC_9130.JPG
DSC_9130.JPG (99.45 KiB) Viewed 4255 times
DSC_9124.JPG
DSC_9124.JPG (100.66 KiB) Viewed 4255 times
DSC_9072.JPG
DSC_9072.JPG (99.65 KiB) Viewed 4255 times

I surf more than I work
ismail
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by ismail »

last few
Attachments
IMG00735-20120616-1200.jpg
IMG00735-20120616-1200.jpg (39.39 KiB) Viewed 4254 times
DSC_9296.JPG
DSC_9296.JPG (95 KiB) Viewed 4254 times
DSC_9271.JPG
DSC_9271.JPG (103.54 KiB) Viewed 4254 times
DSC_9263.JPG
DSC_9263.JPG (95.45 KiB) Viewed 4254 times
DSC_9238.JPG
DSC_9238.JPG (103.49 KiB) Viewed 4254 times

I surf more than I work
Tokkie
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Tokkie »

NICE
moenie nou ophou nie
Image Image
Hilux 1
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: 2011 Raider 4x4 Double cab 4.0 V6
Club VHF Licence: HC137

Post by Hilux 1 »

boerbakkie wrote:.......dan lyk dit so.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Slagoffer nr 3!
Kan mos maar net FORD wees. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
ROOFER

Post by ROOFER »

Ja so leer n' ou maar , nogtans baie lekker gespeel o Koos dankie vir die recovery :!:

Zak no worries buddy :thumbup:

wat se ons altyd choose your line correctly :laugh2: :laugh2:
Hilux 1
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Hilux 1 »

boerbakkie wrote:
Hy het nie geweet nie maar toe ons almal ry van die gat af toe klap dit! Hy is toe reguit lapa toe!
Dit was eintlik sy linker voor CV joint wat gegroet het.
Tokkie
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Tokkie »

Thys het hulle darem die lapa vir jou mooi gelos?
Image Image
Stubs

Post by Stubs »

boerbakkie wrote:Ai! As mens darm die bakkie en tyers het maar jou hart is nie reg nie...........

hahaah, come and try it.... all about fun, dont always get it right first time..... :tongue:
ThysdJ
Vehicle: 2010 Hilux D4D 3.0 D/C 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC102

Post by ThysdJ »

Spring jy my nou voor Zak!!

Thanks guys for leaving the Lapa in pristine condition. We are grateful and proud to be part of the Hilux 4x4 club. We have arrived at a filthy lapa before after some other "prominent" club used the venue.

Thanks guys.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Thys de Jager
CEO and Refreshments Manager at Team Offroad.

2010 Hilux 3.0 D4D D/C 4x4 with GOMAD "Brood" Canopy. Tripod.
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4.0 Sport. The original SFA. AGA... Gooi kole
email: thys@teamoffroad.co.za

Like Team Offroad on Facebook...
Hilux 1
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Hilux 1 »

Oom Koos, ons wag nou net vir oom hulle se foto's. daai antie het omtrent seker n vinger spasme na Saterdag. sy het darem laat waai met die kamera. dink sy het n hele paar goeie fodies wat daar gaan uit kom.
boerbakkie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by boerbakkie »

Hilux 1 wrote:
boerbakkie wrote:
Dankie tog! Bly vir sy part.....!!!!!!!!!
boerbakkie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by boerbakkie »

Stubs wrote:
boerbakkie wrote:Ai! As mens darm die bakkie en tyers het maar jou hart is nie reg nie...........

hahaah, come and try it.... all about fun, dont always get it right first time..... :tongue:
Sorry Stubs...!!!!!!!!! Ek laaik dit om 'n ou se ego bietjie 'n go te gee...!!! Ek sal dit seker nog terrug kry! Ek nog 'n groentjie tussen julle manne!
Andre du preez
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: somerset west
Vehicle: hilux 2.2

Post by Andre du preez »

Lyk baie lekker en nat.................... :thumbup:
Hilux 1
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Hilux 1 »

Dit was nie heeltemal SO nat nie
Stubs

Post by Stubs »

boerbakkie wrote:
Stubs wrote:

Sorry Stubs...!!!!!!!!! Ek laaik dit om 'n ou se ego bietjie 'n go te gee...!!! Ek sal dit seker nog terrug kry! Ek nog 'n groentjie tussen julle manne!

I went in to fast, also was in 4H..... and didnt keep my revs up, was actually wanting to get a lekker splash which I did, however I should have been in 2L, kept the revs nice and high and made a slower entry and just kept the momentum, however the huge bow wave just soaked my motor, but was just mucking around, especially as we had plenty of peeps to pull us out !!! even the most experienced guys out there get stuck and we always give each other a bit of gas !!! LOL>.......so no worries with me mate !!!
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Mr_B »

If no one got stuck there'd be so much less to talk about!
Johannes van die See
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Johannes van die See »

Lyk my julle het loop sukkel, ook maar goed ek het nie met my 2x4 deur gegaan nie, wil nie my pelle se naam gat maak nie :taunt:
http://www.goblacksam.com
Image Link Broken
Langebaan Lagoon & Deep Sea Fishing Charters
Hilux 1
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Hilux 1 »

boerbakkie wrote:
Dit was eintlik sy linker voor CV joint wat gegroet het.[/quote]

Dankie tog! Bly vir sy part.....!!!!!!!!![/quote]

nogsteed n lekker duur uitstappie R 2100 kaching
boerbakkie
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD

Post by boerbakkie »

Hilux 1 wrote:
boerbakkie wrote:
Dankie tog! Bly vir sy part.....!!!!!!!!![/quote]

nogsteed n lekker duur uitstappie R 2100 kaching[/quote]

Dankie......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ek het maar my 2.5 d4d gespaar daar by die gat!
LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux D/C 1996

Post by LouisZ »

Dont you guys think is to slow down if you go throught water? :?
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Mr_B »

4x4megaworldpta wrote:Dont you guys think is to slow down if you go throught water? :?
Nope Louis... then you get stuck... Cape Town mud holes are different to Joburg ne' !!!!
LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux D/C 1996

Post by LouisZ »

http://youtu.be/wTN8NUrIEOs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Western Cape”