Recently purchased my new Prado after reluctantly selling my wrangler. Sellers remorse though I cant complain about how luxurious the Prado is. It even goes straight in a straight line.
Millage is around 260k, the vehicle was kitted up by my brother-in-law who was going to keep it for his retirement however, he has is immigrating. Really sad for him but I could not give up this unity.
Hoping to do some over-landing with her, still need to name her though. But in time, the name will come.
The vehicle was bought with the following extras:
- Daul Battery System
- KC spots
- LED Bar
- Nudge Bar
- full old man emu suspension 50mm lift
- Rear Brake Louver
- 5x FJ Cruiser Mags
- Tyres BF's 85%-90% tread - upgrade from standard 265/65/17 to 265/70/17
- DeCat'ed with Stainless Steel PowerFlow Cats and Rear Free Flow Silencers
- Full Grey Leather with Band New Escape Seat Canvas Covers
- Streamline road rack
- Harp Top Tent
- ARB Compressor
- Oyes touch screen media player, Rear Camera, Front Camera, Internet, GPS - tracks loaded
- 2x additional Mags and Tyres with BF's KO2