4x4 Direct at it again for Customer Satisfaction

We like to moan when we receive bad service, but why not praise somebody for exceptional service your received from them for a change? Do it here, let us know who we can use and who we can trust.
JohanM
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Parys
Vehicle: Prado 120 4.0 V6
Club VHF Licence: HC126

Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:29 pm

So here is the proof once again to any one that ever have wondered about customer service from 4x4 Direct.

Team 4x4 Direct is scoring top marks all over. They really are the best and this is what other companies should aspire to match in all levels including customer service.

Scenario was as follows:

Saturday morning late just before noon, I decided it was a good time to proceed with drilling holes in my Prado 120's Fender to fit the snorkel kit. Simple I thought, as I have fitted other snorkels before. :siffler:
Well what was supposed to be a relative simple job, became a struggle for me, and after getting in touch with Pieter and saying that I could not get it to fit, Pieter said that I should speak to Louis. So I chatted with Louis and he explained what I should look for and measure, which is what followed, however, I could not get it to fit nicely together. :blackeye:

So I decided to just fit the snorkel Body to cover the hole and then try and get it to a branch to have a look at it as something was amiss.

I called Louis this morning and he said to come straight through and lets have a look. So I popped out to Centurion and Louis and his team got to work. They took it off, and had a look and then slowly they did some magic and it was back all together as it should be. :surrender: And the missing link to get it to fit nicely was the lack my skills and overly logic reasoning which put the works upside down.

So rather get someone to do it for you, if you are not sure on how to do it and save yourself the red face afterwards. :silent:

Pieter and Louis, thank you for sorting it out and so quickly also. You guys are the best. :thumbup:
Johan Marais
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:06 pm

:thumbup: Always tops! :winkx:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Sphinx_88
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: 1981 Hilux 4WD

Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:17 pm

Great Feedback from a customer Well done guys.
"One Life - Drive It!!"

Return to “Good Service”