For Sale - Stretchers and Kitchen Units

Off-road, camping and 4x4 related accessories for sale
Forum rules
When advertising something in this section the following rules apply:
1. You must include the price in the subject line and / or in the post.If you don't specify a price we will delete your ad.Click here if you are unsure
2. You must upload a photo. If you don't upload a photo we will delete your ad. Click here to find out how
3. If it is an "auction" item you must state so in the subject line instead of the price. Auctions can be valid for a maximum period of 14 days.
4. It must be 4x4/outdoor/vehicle related.
5. Once the items has been sold you must edit your post and put SOLD in the subject line.
EXAMPLE: Set of 31" BF Tyres for sale - R3500
or SOLD - Set of 31" BF Tyres for sale - R3500 - SOLD
6. Don't be a spammer. Introduce yourself and be part of the forum before trying to place an ad.
7. You MUST have a minimum Post Count of 10 before advertising here.
Mountain Man
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: South Africa
Vehicle: Land Cruiser 79 Series 4.5 EFi

Wed Sep 11, 2019 6:35 pm

I have the following items for sale, however they need to be collected by Sunday Morning because I'm relocating, I'm currently in Benoni and you can contact me on O7l Z8l 76S4

2 x OZ Trail Single Stretchers Cost: R1600.00 for both - comes with below items at no extra cost.

1 x 16" x 7j x 5 stud Land Cruiser Trail duster rim - Good Condition - Cost: Free if you purchase the stretchers.

2 x Outside "Kitchen Units" as per the picture. They do not come with the arm, just the boxes with nothing inside. Cost: Free if you purchase the stretchers.
IMG_4817 (2).JPG
- Free
IMG_4962 (2).JPG
Just because it says "4WD" doesn't make it an off-road vehicle.

Return to “Accessories for Sale”