Old Folks

Share your jokes and funny campfire stories with us here.
Forum rules
Please keep it light hearted enol. No serious stufs hey! :)

BEFORE YOU START A NEW JOKES THREAD PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
We are trying to make the technical information more visible in the Active Topics section. So we are trying to combine all the humour posts into a single thread. This will then more or less always stay on the active topics page if you keep appending your jokes onto this single thread. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated
Irishman
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Saldanha
Vehicle: 1991 Hilux Double Cab

Old Folks

Post by Irishman »

An old well dressed guy walks in to a night club, and starts chatting up a blond.
His opening line is "tell me, do I come here often"
hentey
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: worcester
Vehicle: 2700i 4x4

Re: Old Folks

Post by hentey »

At first I could not see the funny,untill I saw that it is "I and "you" that is swopped.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

At first I could not see the funny,untill I saw that it is "I and "you" that is swopped
:lol:
It's the eyes that start packing up first :D: .... Your next post might read " Errr, can anyone tell me which forum I am on?" :mrgreen: :wink:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
hentey
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: worcester
Vehicle: 2700i 4x4

Post by hentey »

Mud Dog wrote:
At first I could not see the funny,untill I saw that it is "I and "you" that is swopped
:lol:
It's the eyes that start packing up first :D: .... Your next post might read " Errr, can anyone tell me which forum I am on?" :mrgreen: :wink:
Do I know you,your name sounds familiar............what was the topic again?.........Oh yes it was about what type of medication you take for your high blood pressure.......See the doctor said that you should take care not to sit outside,you might catch something.............Where did I leave my glasses?.........Ahhgh there goes the dong,it is time for breakfast......Matron said we must not be late.... :eh: :eh:
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Keep it up ... it'll be second nature before you know it :D:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

Return to “Humor”